Restoring trust in travel in 2021 and beyond will require engaging travelers with a laser focus on safety and DEI (diversity, equity and inclusion) of historically overlooked segments. By embracing DEI and enabling travelers to have more control over their well being, we empower them resulting in a measurable positive impact on destination volumes and branding.
Join an important, timely and lively conversation Tuesday, December 8 with key leaders in DEI in travel, tourism, hospitality and events moderated by LGBTQ travel marketing expert Ed Salvato and brought to you by the travel safety gurus at AIG and GeoSure. We’ll discuss issues of extreme relevance and urgency to today’s business and leisure marketing and risk assessment executives.
Our experts will discuss how to:
* Leverage today’s travelers’ diamond-sharp focus on safety
* Understand and empathetically respond to the specific concerns of BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color), LGBTQ, women and other disproportionately risk-aware travelers
* Learn how to drive increased tourism across all demographics by authentically engaging with inclusively welcoming diverse travelers
* Empower and engage all travelers to contribute to the safety of destinations, attractions and events
* Build durable loyalty and trust among travelers and other stakeholders