Legal Issues in Social Entrepreneurship and Impact Investing — in the US and Beyond
This year’s conference will be held remotely on June 7-8, 2022 from 8:45am-1pm (EDT). The conference is free of charge.
Keynote Speakers are:
• Sonal Shah, Interim Executive Vice President, Worldwide Network Advancement, United Way
• John Coates, John F. Cogan, Jr. Professor of Law and Economics and Research Director, Center on the Legal Profession, Harvard Law School
Our four panels will discuss:
• Blending Finance to Advance Climate Adaptation and Resilience
• Elevating Beneficiaries: Inclusive Design in Impact Instruments
• Legal Implications of Minority Wealth Equity Strategies
• Prepare for Impact: Training Lawyers for ESG, Impact Investing, and Social Enterprise Practices
IILWG members have volunteered to host satellite events also on June 7 and 8 at various cities. Visit our site to register and learn more: https://www.law.nyu.edu/centers/grunin-social-entrepreneurship/events/2022Conference
• Latin America
• San Francisco
• Washington, DC
This program has been approved for a total of four New York State CLE credits: three credits in the category of Areas of Professional Practice and one credit in the category of Diversity, Inclusion, and Elimination of Bias. While the content of the program is appropriate for both newly appointed and experienced attorneys, only experienced attorneys are eligible to earn credit in the category of Diversity, Inclusion, and Elimination of Bias. Both experienced attorneys and newly appointed attorneys are eligible to earn credit in the category of Areas of Professional Practice.
Out-of-state CLE: NYU School of Law is an accredited provider of CLE in New York State. If you are seeking CLE credit for a different state, we recommend you consult with your state’s CLE Board to ascertain regulations on reciprocity.