For the first time, inspiring innovators from NYU NYC, Abu Dhabi, and Shanghai will come together (virtually) for a friendly pitch-off competition before a panel of diverse judges at the Global InnoVention Competition, and for one grand prize of $25K USD.
Join us on Wednesday, April 14th to hear from the 6 rising ventures pitching for the two spots representing NYU NYC in Global InnoVention Demo Day!
Meet the teams:
• CAR-T Chips — By combining recent advances in microfluidic organ-on-a-chip technology and CAR-T cell immunotherapy, the venture offers innovative screening platforms for oncologists to select potential responders and the best personalized therapeutics for acute lymphoblastic leukemia patients
• Jade — a platform that provides information on the environmental and ethical impacts of various clothing brands to empower sustainability-conscious consumers to make informed clothing purchases and drive sales to eco-friendly clothing brands
• Neurobotica — developers of a teleoperation robotic system that enables remote healthcare and manufacturing
• Jengu — the world's first bottom-up dataset and connectivity tool for new moms. Jengu offers a multi-pronged solution to the extreme loneliness that new mothers experience as they begin their motherhood journey.
• Letryx — a legal software company developing a machine learning platform for energy lawyers
• Stan (formerly Trim) — Stan is the creator loyalty platform where fans can earn points for engaging with their favorite creators’ content, and redeem them for exclusive creator prizes (like a video shoutout)
About the InnoVention Society
We are a community of NYU hackers, makers, and engineers concerned with all things startup. Whether you have just an idea, a prototype, or anything in between, IVS is committed to helping you reach the next step in your entrepreneurial journey.