The conference focuses on Nonlinear Analysis of Partial Differential Equations (PDEs). The goal is to share recent developments and breakthroughs, and facilitate the interchange of ideas and collaboration by bringing together a wide range of leading international experts and top junior researchers. Some of the main topics will be long time behavior of PDEs, stability/instability and singularity formation.
PLEASE NOTE - one Zoom link: Registration will give you access to all the talks on every day of the conference. On registration, you will receive a confirmation email which includes the Zoom hyperlink needed for each talk (use the same Zoom hyperlink for all talks). Please use the same email address that you used for registration, to log in to listen to the talks. We will send you a reminder email containing the Zoom hyperlink closer to the start date of the conference.
Program Schedule in Gulf Standard Time on each day of the conference:
- Sunday, January 16 at: 1.15pm, 2.30pm and 8pm
- Monday, January 17 at: 1.15pm, 2.30pm and 8pm
- Tuesday, January 18 at: 1.15pm, 2.30pm and 8pm
- Wednesday, January 19 at: 1.15pm, 2.30pm and 8pm
- Thursday, January 20 at: 1.15pm, 6.15pm and 8pm
For your convenience, here are equivalent times for the above Gulf Standard Time (GST) Program Schedule:
- 1.15pm GST - Mecca 12.15pm noon | Paris 10.15am | New York 4.15am | Tokyo 6.15pm | Beijing 5.15pm
- 2.30pm GST - Mecca 1.30 pm | Paris 11.30pm | New York 5.30am | Tokyo 7.30pm | Beijing 6.30pm
- 6.15pm GST - Mecca 5.15pm | Paris 3.15pm | New York 9.15am | Tokyo 11.15pm | Beijing 10.00pm
- 8.00pm GST - Mecca 7.00pm | Paris 5.00pm | New York 11.00am | Tokyo 1.00am | Beijing 12.00 midnight
The program of speakers with videos of recorded talks can soon be found on our website at https://wp.nyu.edu/stability/conference-january-2022/
Please submit any questions to nyuad.SITE@nyu.edu